The University of Idaho Global Student Success Program is designed to ensure you gain the necessary skills to excel in your undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Undergraduate Global Student Success Program
The Undergraduate GSSP is equivalent to the first year of a bachelor's degree program. The GSSP consists of for-credit coursework and provides an academic and cultural bridge from your high school experience to studying at a university in the United States. When you successfully complete the GSSP, you will move directly into the second year of your undergraduate degree program.
Graduate Global Student Success Program
The Graduate GSSP is a two-semester program designed for students who have completed a bachelor's degree, but need additional academic and/or English support to gain entry to a master's degree program. No GRE/GMAT is needed to apply.
On-campus pathway program for international students
- Study at a campus-based university in a small town with access to many recreational and outdoor activities
- Live in a true American college town
- Small class sizes mean you get more personal attention from your professors
- Combined Letter of offer for your Global Student Success Program and the University of Idaho
- No SAT, ACT, GRE or GMAT required for admission
University of Idaho campus
Start in: January and August
- Apply through a recruiter in your country.
- Apply online through this website.
- Make an appointment to come in and see us.
UI Global Student Success Program
875 Perimeter Drive,
Moscow, ID 83844-2436